Treasured Tots Early Education provides high quality Child Care and Kindergarten programs for Children aged 0-6years.
Treasured Tots Early Education is 'A Home away from Home'...
- To raise the standard of Quality Child Care to EXCEED the National Quality Standards.
- To maintain the most professional, educated, dedicated and satisfied team members who are recognised for their efforts and commitment to Treasured Tots Early Education
- To deliver excellent care to all children, always above family's expectations.
- To have a respected presence and recognition both personally and within our community.
- To demonstrate ongoing commitment to learning and continually improving our already high standards.
- To give families a place to call their second home, where they and their children feel comfortable and cared for.
- To develop and maintain personal, nurturing relationships with each and every family.
- To be centres that run like a “well-oiled machines”.
- For our team members to have high professional standards, have role clarity and know that they are part of the Treasured Tots family.
- To be a harmonious place where laughter can be heard and happiness can be seen.
- To create a place no one wants to leave - and others strive to join.
- To create a place where team members feel that they are achieving everything possible in the childcare profession.
- To ensure that Treasured Tots always reflects current regulatory requirements and maintains informative policies and procedures as part of our professional practice.